Lead industry: Leonardo S.p.A.
Universities and EPR: Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata, Università degli Studi della Tuscia, Sapienza Università di Roma, Università degli Studi Roma Tre, CNR – Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche.
Industries and other entities: Airbus Italia S.p.A., MBDA Italia S.p.A.
The project will focus on the development of innovative processing architectures and AESA radars and on new technologies for quantum cryptography & communications, from satellite to ground. Digital transition of the leading theme across this project and it is declined through the following main topics:
- Neural processing, compressive sensing, waveform optimization, micro doppler detection, sustainability, virtualization, digital twin, with the scope also to set up a domestic line of production and overcome risks connected to a technological dependency and supply shortage, improve costs/performance ratio and increase the competitiveness of the national industry;
- Multisensor and distributed processing (considering also cyber resilience);
- Artificial Intelligence evolution and Big Data analytics. Moreover, in the perspective of innovation ecosystem, a Joint Lab will be set up with the scope of analyzing and validating the performance of network components and key exchange protocols in relation to the physical characteristics of the quantum signal, with a view to realize integrated terrestrial/satellite networks. Specific innovative curricula will be activated in existing university courses in order to strengthen and widening knowledge of students in ICT and Big-Data engineering.
- Flagship Coordinator: Filippo De Stefani – email@example.com
- Institutional Referee: Luciano Carta – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific Referee: Cristina Leone – email@example.com
- Administrative Referee: Vincenzo Belvivere – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Manager: Giancarlo Boi – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org