Lead industry: BV-Tech S.p.A., Confindustria Dispositivi Medici.
Universities and EPR: Sapienza Università di Roma, Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Università degli Studi Roma Tre, Università degli Studi di Cassino e del Lazio Meridionale, Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma, CNR – Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, INFN – Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, ENEA, Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
Industries and other entities: Catalent Anagni S.r.l., Takis S.r.l.
This project implement the ecosystem chain related to the process of designing, certifying and applying medical devices, starting with professionals and arriving at patients, in the consideration that every activity in the health sector provides for the use of a medical device. The objective is to implement inside Rome Technopole, thanks to the multidisciplinary and wide range of expertise and partnership, the whole value chain involves:
- development of new medical and non-medical devices for heath application and healthcare: this include all steps starting from applied research to technology transfer and scale-up of technologies;
- experimental testing and validation of the devices, including the various stages of certification and clinical investigation (e.g. approval by the committee ethics, conducting clinical investigations, etc.).
- creation of a new Joint Lab for assist companies in all process of development, testing and certification of medical and non-medical devices, including training for technician and lifelong learning.
- Flagship Coordinator: Mauro Cislaghi – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional Referee: Raffaele Boccardo – email@example.com
- Administrative Referee: Marilisa Formicola – firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIDUSTRIA DISPOSITIVI MEDICI:
- Flagship Coordinator: Valeria Glorioso – email@example.com
- Flagship Coordinator: Johnny Della Giustina – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institutional Referee: Massimiliano Boggetti – email@example.com
- Administrative Referee: Fernanda Gellona – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication Manager: Nives Murgia – email@example.com