Leader: Sapienza Università di Roma
Affiliates: Università degli Studi Roma Tre, Università degli Studi Tor Vergata, Università degli Studi della Tuscia, Università Campus Bio-Medico di Roma, CNR – Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, INFN – Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, ENEA, Almaviva S.p.A., BV-Tech S.p.A., Lventure Group S.p.A., Thales Alenia Space Italia S.p.A., Unicredit S.p.A., Takis S.r.l.
Spoke 6 objective is to promote and support all stable joint activities between research partners and industrial partners from the perspective of the ecosystem.
- consolidation and strengthening of the open research infrastructure for innovation of the Lazio Region (IARI) as stable technologic platform for the development of all activities of Rome Technopole, definition of regulation and access rules;
- implementation of the portal for access to the research infrastructure of Rome Technopole;
- creation of joint labs with industries, promoting also some collaborations with labs, research groups and research infrastructures located in the southern Italian regions;
- creation of open labs and contamination labs to promote and support cross-fertilization, creativity, technology-push and demand-pull innovation;
- development of high-level training and research apprenticeships to significantly increase the number of employment contracts aimed at training and employing at the same time young people in applied research inside companies.
Planned activities are:
- activation of a Join Lab focused on “Internet-of-things, artificial intelligence, machine learning for machine-aided design, digital assembly and inspection, digital twin” in collaboration with partner Thales Alenia Space Italy;
- activation of a Joint Lab within the project “Rome Advanced District – ROAD” aimed at realizing a technological pole on green energy at ENI site in Rome (Gazometro area).
In addition, Task 6 in Spoke 6 collects all activities related to the construction of the headquarters of Lazio Technopole, which is foreseen within the Pietralata area owned by the Municipality of Rome as part of the regional strategic development plans, for a total of about 15.000 square meters.
- Coordinatore Spoke 6: Prof. Luciano Galantini – email@example.com